We wanted to take the time to update all our wonderful clients about some important changes here at Fairfield Animal Hospital. Effective immediately we are moving to Curbside Concierge appointments ONLY.
Temporarily, our lobby will be closed to clients and guests. We want to protect both the health of our staff and our clients as best as possible while still being available to guide you with your pet care needs. Our policies will be updated as needed to be compliant with current state regulations.
What does this mean?
- Curbside Concierge Service for clients:
- Just give us a call when you arrive!
- We will meet you at your car to retrieve and return your pet
- Pet Parents are to wait in the car during the appointment
- Please have all dogs leashed or in a carrier. All cats MUST be in a carrier
- We will call to discuss consultation and treatment options
- Payment via phone at the time services are rendered
- If you are dropping by a sample for analysis, please call us to let us know you have arrived
- Curbside Concierge service for medication and pet food purchases
- Call us when you arrive
- Pay by phone
- We will deliver to your car!
Our hospital will remain OPEN during our normal business hours:
- Mon-Thu: 7am-7pm
- Fri: 7am-6pm
- Sat: 9am-3pm
- Sun: CLOSED
We engourage you to use our ONLINE STORE for medication refills and pet food purchases. Plan ahead so you have what you need on hand before your current supply runs out.
As a reminder, preventative care for pets remains an important public health priority, even in this time of concern. For those with puppies and kittens, we encourage you to keep to your vaccination schedule to ensure your pet is protected.
Please call us with any questions or concerns at (281) 256-3150.
We will continue to keep you updated on additional changes. We appreciate your understanding as we work to make sure pets receive the care they need while keeping our team and our clients healthy and safe.