We continue to offer and encourage curbside service for appointments. In addition to curbside service, beginning Monday, June 8, Fairfield Animal Hospital will begin allowing one person to accompany their pet into the building for their appointments, with added precautions to limit any potential exposure to our clients and team.
Here is what you need to know:
- Please do not enter the building upon arrival. Instead, please call us at (281) 256-3150 to let us know you are here. Please provide us with the parking space number you are in.
- Wait in your car or near-by until our team member allows you access
- Any person accompanying their pet MUST wear a mask. You will need to supply your own mask
- We will have a hand sanitizer station available for use as you enter and will check your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- You will then be escorted into either an exam room or to a separate private waiting area for just you and your pet.
- Your technician will process the payment method from the exam room and will assist you upon exiting.
- Please be assured that we will be sanitizing the waiting areas as well as the exam rooms according to CDC guidelines with your safety in mind.
We will continue to keep you updated on additional changes. We appreciate your understanding as we work to make sure pets receive the care they need while keeping our team and our clients healthy and safe.
See you soon!
The Care Team at Fairfield Animal Hospital